Returns & Shipping Policy
Thank you for your purchase!
I desire that you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are on this page because you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return your item to me for a full refund or an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within seven (7) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email me to receive authorization for your return. After receiving approval, place the item securely in its original packaging (if possible) and mail your return to the following address:
Kelly Holtsclaw/Forever Winding Wool
34 Harry Dr.
Charleston, WV. 25320-7397
Please note that you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. I strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return. Refunds will not be issued for items lost in the return transit that did not have USPS tracking.
Upon receipt and inspection of the returned item, I will proceed with your return or exchange. Refunds for approved returns will be processed within 1-2 days. You will be notified by email once your return has been processed.
For items gifted to you, refunds will be issued to the purchaser and not the giftee.
The following item cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Yarn not in original (resalable) condition.
- Custom-ordered hand spun or custom hand-dyed yarn
*Please Note: Manufacturers DO NOT offer lifetime warranty's on their products. Manufacturers offer a warranty on their products against manufacturing-related defects. Do not return any item with a manufacturing defect to me. Their guarantee does NOT cover normal “wear and tear” misuse or abuse—no product replacements for damage caused by needles or hooks subjected to undue stress such as severe pressure.
Due to the nature of wood, metal, and ongoing use, the printed size may wear off the wooden or metal portion of the needle and cords. Please note that this does not indicate any defect in the product and will not be considered a cause for replacement. For damaged products, please contact me at the contact details below.
Please note - sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
If you have any questions regarding my return policy or need to begin the return process, please contact me at: ForeverWindingWool@gmail.com.
I will ship your order within 1-2 business days unless it is a custom knit order.
Any orders weighing 16 oz. or more will be sent priority. Orders shipped that weigh less than 16 oz. will be sent first class. USPS is used to ship all items, domestic and international.
**Delivery tracking and confirmation are included on ALL US orders.
- International orders will be shipped First Class International. International customers are responsible for all fees associated with shipping to their respective countries. Orders sent to countries outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties, and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. The recipient must bear additional charges for customs clearance; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. All international orders have the total value declared on the customs form per the U.S. and foreign government regulations. I will not mark purchases as gifts and will state the actual value. Falsifying customs forms is illegal and can result in your package being confiscated, fines levied, and/or other penalties. - No exceptions -
- We use as few packaging and shipping materials as possible to be environmentally responsible. Poly mailer or Tyvek bags are often used for up to 3 items and boxes for larger orders. Everything is placed in a clear plastic bag to protect against odor, moisture, and dust during transport. Often the plastic bags are recycled from the yarn I received when restocking my shop.
- You are responsible for putting the correct mailing address in the forms when checking out. If you realize that you've checked out with the wrong mailing address, message me as soon as possible. If I haven't mailed the order, I can change the label. If the package is already in the USPS's hands, I cannot change the address. There will NOT be a refund for orders that aren't delivered to you if you've written the wrong address UNLESS it is returned to me by the USPS.
- My shipping prices reflect the value of my time to process your order, ink, labels, envelopes, tape, postage, and packaging. Please know that if you see the shipping cost on an item to be $0.00, it is just that, FREE TO YOU. I like free shipping and love offering it when I can!